HOMEMADE GREEN CURY
As you know, I love spice. I can eat it anytime, anywhere and in any form. Just bring in on. Thai green curry has always been a favorite of mine but this recipe tweaks it a bit with some light European inspiration.
I have tried out this recipe on friends as starter or as main with fish or shrimp. My favorite one is to cook a couple of finely chopped spring onions together with shallots and a couple of precooked beetroot.
Once all are done, just had a couple of tiger prawns. Finally add the curry to the pan and enjoy a great dinner.
- 6pcs Spring Onions
- 2 pcs Green chiliesTry to take the Thai chili bird. Finely chopped and seeds removed
- 2pcs garlic clovesFinely chopped
- 1tbsp gingerfresh and finely chopped
- 2pcs lemongrassFinely chopped
- 100gr basil leaves
- 50gr coriander
- 1tbsp coriander seeds
- 1/2tsp black pepper seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pcs limeJuice and zest
- 4tbsp coconut milk
- sea salt and pepper